Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Storm Number Three and the Lorelai Fingerless Mitt

We have BIG snow this morning and there is more coming in blizzard fashion between 1 and 4 pm! I am posting a pic of the snow this morning plus a pic of the fingerless mitt that I promised in my first post. It has a sewn-in thumb piece and stockingnette openings so you can uncover the fingers or cover them, as you wish. I named it the Lorelai after the "Gilmore Girls" character...
It is not all basketwave design...there is a purled "band" in the middle...eventually a scarflet and some type of hat will be added. The cuff extends 3 inches above my wrist so these are warm! It is designed so neither mitt is right or left, you just put them on and go! I have more crafting time right now than I normally do. Later...!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary: