Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Stay Warm! More Snow Coming...***

As I started the front left side of Miss H's cardigan I ran into trouble. I thought I understood the command "SL" but got very confused and started THREE times before I got it. I had to look up what "SL purl wise" meant. What that stitch does is create a lovely channel that runs along the front edge of the sweater where the zipper will be sewn to the inside edge. See the pics! i need a camera, these are from my phone...the color is not the best...

Wow! The media is going crazy over the impending white stuff. I remember living in Ohio in the 60s. We would get drifts that would cause school to be canceled and our garages would be drifted shut. And the winter of 93-94 when we were slammed every week with snow and an ice storm almost every weekend! I read the entire Anne of Green Gables series that winter and taught my self to quilt (pillow fronts).

Well, it will be interesting...everyone stay safe and warm! the scenic pic is the day AFTER the last snowstorm. I am not crazy about the picture layout and i am trying to fix it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Commentary: